Nowadays there are different kinds of law support available on the market. This area is becoming more and more widespread since the demand for it is growing as well, according to the annual research 2016 Law jobs .
Let’s consider the main LawSupport group divisions in order to raise the awareness on the most popular ones:
- Banking Support. This area welcomes the specialists from the following areas of expertise:
- Team Assistants
- Administrators/Document Management Administrators
- Receptionists & Switchboard Operators
- Human Resources
Thus, the customers may count on absolutely individual service tailored to individual needs.
- Translation Services. The staff consist of either highly qualified translators or qualified lawyers with translation experience. All of them are ready to work 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and work within tight deadlines in order to deliver you the best possible service. They provide you with translation services in a wide range of languages: the most common ones, and at the same time more exotic: Thai, Catalan, Yiddish, etc. Moreover, one person, as well as the whole team, may rely on the qualitative service.
- IP support. IP support focuses on the recruitment of qualified and business service support staff of all levels, such as:
- Patent & Trade Mark Secretaries
- Formalities Clerks
While having a deep understanding of the IP market, the team can provide you with advice on the recruitment strategies you should turn to, salary surveys, benefit packages, departmental set-ups, etc.
- Education Support. At Education Support you may find the following services:
- Secondary Teachers in all subjects for KS3, KS4 and post-16 education
- SEN and Specialist Teachers
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers
- Early Years Educators
- Teaching Assistants
- Cover Supervisors
- Exam Invigilators
With the personal working relations you may count on a complete recruitment package, best possible service, necessary advice, and the highest level of consultancy any time you need.